UP Scholarship Status : Education is necessary for every one. Every citizen of India deserve education. Poor people deserve free education. So UP government has decided to provide scholarship to students who cannot afford the fees. Here in this article we will help you to know all about the scholarship program. The eligibility criteria, important dates and other important information are provided in this article.
- 1 How to check UP scholarship status 2020-2021
- 2 UP scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Eligibility for UP Prematric Scholarship ( class 9th and 10th)
- 4 Eligibility for UP Postmatric Scholarship ( class 11th and 12th)
- 5 Eligibility for UP Postmatric Scholarship other than 11th and 12th
- 6 Documents Required For UP Scholarship
- 7 How To Apply For UP Scholarship Online Application Form
- 8 UP Scholarship Application Dates
- 9 Black Listed Institutions
How to check UP scholarship status 2020-2021
First you need to click at the relevant website given below.
After clicking on the above link you need to follow the given following steps.
- After clicking on the website you will reach to UP scholarship status site. Click on “Status” tab present at the top.
- New page will open at the screen. Here you have to type your registration number and roll number. Click on search button.
After this you will see fee reimbursement. You can also take printout of this page. By following these steps you can see UP scholarship status Some people are new and unknown about all this. For them how to start we have presented here. You can also see how to check up scholarship status through the video given below.
UP scholarship Eligibility Criteria
As it has been stated that scholarship is for those who can’t afford their education. So there are various government and private schemes for such people. The need is to follow proper procedure.
|Courses that you can apply for scholarship|
|Class 9th and 10th (Prematric)|
|Class 11th and 12th (Postmatric Intermediate)|
|Undergraduate (Postmatric other than intermediate)|
Up government has set various criteria to Fulfill by the Candidate who deserve scholarship. Following are the eligibility criteria for the candidates.
Eligibility for UP Prematric Scholarship ( class 9th and 10th)
- The applicant must be studying either in 9th or 10th.
- The applicant should have domicile of UP and also resident of UP.
- The salary of applicant family should be below 1 lakh per annum.
Eligibility for UP Postmatric Scholarship ( class 11th and 12th)
- The applicant should have passed 10th and 12th from UP board.
- Applicant should is resident of UP with domicile.
- Applicant should be either in 11th or 12th.
- The annual income of apply should be less than 2 lakh per year.
Eligibility for UP Postmatric Scholarship other than 11th and 12th
- The applicant should be pursuing graduation course for scholarship scheme.
- The applicant should be native of UP with domicile.
- The annual income of family should be less than 2 lakh per annum.
Some documents are required to fill the scholarship form. Here is the information provided regarding the documents needed.
Documents Required For UP Scholarship
For getting scholarship you need complete and valid documents. So when you apply for the school scheme you need all the documents ready. Here is the list of documents.
- You require a valid ID like Aadhar card, Pan card, DL, Voter id. These are the necessary things that proof that you are resident of UP.
- Passport size photo for identification.
- Report card, Mark sheet of qualified exams.
- Admission letter.
- Domicile of UP.
- Bank passbook.
- Annual income certificate.
How To Apply For UP Scholarship Online Application Form
To apply online in UP scholarship, you have to follow all the steps given below.
1. Fresh student registration
You need to get registered first to the official site of UP scholarship scheme (www.scholarship.up.nic.in). Then follow the given steps.
- Visit the official site given above.
- Click on student option in the menu.
- Click on new registration.
- Many links for Scholarship are displayed, choose the one you want.
- A new page appears here you need to fill all your details according to documents.
- Then click on submit button
- Now the registration slip appears take the printout.
2. Submitting Scholarship Application Form
After signing in follow the given steps –
- Here the screen present of information regarding scholarship you need to read it carefully.
- After reading it click on proceed option at the bottom.
- The screen shows your profile with fill in the application form click over it .
- Now the application form opens. You have to fill information According to documents.
- Next click on submit option.
- Here you are asked to upload passport size photo, signature etc.
- The final form appear here. You can take printout.
3. Submitting Physical Copy
The hard copy of the scholarship form need to submitted to the collage. When it is submitted then the procedure is completed.
UP Scholarship Application Dates
Guys now we will inform you about when to apply. What is the exact time to apply for the UP scholarship application. Here are the important dates.
|Scholarship name||Application period|
|Postmatric (other than 10th 12th)||July-November|
Black Listed Institutions
It is important to know that government has blacklisted some institutes. If you are student of these institutions then your application form will be automatically rejected.
|Meerut||Excellence collage of professional studies|
|Hathras||Chaudhary Babula institute of technology and management|
|Baghpat||Shri Krishna College of engineering and tech.|
We hope that you will not apply for UP scholarship in the above college list.
- UP Board Sample Paper of Class 10th Maths
- How to Score Good Marks in Exams in Short Time
- Super Fast English Speaking Book PDF Free Download
- What is Polytechnic with Full Information