Hello Friends Today in this post, we are going to talk about the polytechnic courses, what it is, how to do it. How can we do a polytechnic courses after 10th class and how can a student do a polytechnic courses after 12th class and after doing this, in which field will we get a job, will we be able to continue further studies. In this post today we are going to answer all these questions. So read this post from beginning to end. So that you will know what is polytechnic?
Polytechnic Courses Information
If you are also a polytechnic student and if you are thinking of doing polytechnic, then you will definitely read this post till the end and in this i am going to tell you some popular courses which you can do in polytechnic. All the details of polytechnic in the post below, so let’s start.
First of all, we know what is the meaning of polytechnic word. The polytechnic world is made up of 2 words, Poly +Technic. It means the institution of many arts. If we speak easy language, then there is an institute where different arts are taught.
The first step to become an engineer is the polytechnic. If you want to do diploma in any engineering field (Civil, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic, Mechanical etc.) then you can do polytechnic. With the help of Polytechnic, you can do any course you like by choosing any of your favorite engineering branches.
This course completes in 3 years. After doing this course, you can take admission in B.Tech Second Year for degree. A student who has attained the diploma is usually eligible to enter B.Tech./B.E. degree in the second year under a lateral entry scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Polytechnic admission
- Candidate should have passed 10th or 12th class.
- It is necessary to have at least 35% in English, Math and Science.
How to Get Admission in Polytechnic
It is compulsory to pass 10th to get admission in polytechnic. If you do not have 10th pass then you cannot take admission in polytechnic college. And if you have to take admission after completing 12th class, then you can easily take admission in any government and private college.
If you want to do polytechnic from a private college, then you can take direct admission in that college. Fee in private college is very high, around 35 to 50 thousand and in government polytechnic college the fee is very low, about 10 to 15 thousand, but to get admission in government college, you have to give an entrance exam first.
Which is called CET (Common Entrance Test). For admission in government college, you need to pass this test with good marks, which will give you a good ranking and after counseling you will get the best polytechnic college.
What are the Courses in Polytechnic
In the post below, I am providing you the list of all popular courses of polytechnic. If you have interest in any of these courses, then you can do that course with any polytechnic.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Cosmetology & Health
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Garment Fabrication
- Diploma in Interior Design (Only for girls)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering
So friends, hope you get to know everything about the polytechnic. I can tell you that I have done polytechnic for 3 years and my branch was information technology. I currently do part time blogging along with a job in a company.
If you still have to ask anything related to polytechnic, then you can ask us by commenting below. I will try to give you complete information.
- All Degree Full Form List
- Top 7 Useful Websites for College Students
- Daily Use English Words With Hindi Meaning
- English Conversation Between Two People